As an independent agent, I have the Freedom of Choice, and can work with you to put together a plan that suits both your needs and your budget.
Why an Independent Insurance Agency?
When you go shopping for something complex and important, where do you like to buy?
- From a person who sells only one brand?
- From a telephone representative who sells only one brand?
- From a knowledgeable expert in your local community who understands and sells many different brands, and can help you find the best combination of price and value for your individual needs?
Many people don’t realize there are big differences in insurance agencies. When they buy insurance, they are choosing one of these three options.
1. Captive Insurance Agents work for just one company and sell only one brand.
2. Telephone Representatives do the same, and sell “at a distance” over the telephone.
3. Independent Insurance Agents are vested members of your local community. They represent an average of eight different insurance companies. They can compare the coverages and prices offered by these firms to find you the best possible value – the best combination of coverage and price for your individual circumstances. They do business face-to-face and are there for you, as your advocate, in time of need.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can compare insurance coverage from an average of eight insurance companies.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is your advocate when you have a claim.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company. Thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life, health and retirement plans.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Is committed to customer satisfaction because it’s the key to an independent agent’s livelihood.
- Treats you like a person, not just a number.
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference!